Enter your Product for the Electronics Excellence Award
Awarded & Covered at Embedded World 2024
Hosted by Electronic Specifier, all submissions will be featured in the following ways:
- In the Embedded World special newsletters, going out to 53,000 electronics engineers. Spots will look like those in the daily newsletter, click here for an example.
- Featured in a directory of the submissions in the Embedded World publication of Electronic Specifier Design. Sent to 66,000 design and development engineers digitally and 10,000 issues will be printed and distributed around the show, including trade press areas at the East and West wings.
- Social media coverage to over 200,00 engineers, click here for an example.
- All submissions will be reviewed by our industry-leading judges. The winner will be announced Tuesday at 12pm at Embedded World on the Electronic Specifier booth.
The winner will receive an extensive marketing package worth £8,000+ following the show, this will include:
- Full-page advertising coverage in the next issue of Electronic Specifier Design (May issue).
- 1 x social media post on all platforms each week for the month after the show.
- 1 x top spot on the daily newsletter per week for two weeks after the show.
- 1 x podcast episode on Electronic Specifier insights.
To cover travel, production, and infrastructure costs, a £600 Entry Fee Per Product will be charged at the time of submission. Read the entry guidelines here.
If you would prefer an alternate payment method please contact [email protected]